How to train for your first Ironman or 70.3 and how to get faster at middle and long distance racing
- Rob and Ais will be giving a talk in store aimed at both first time and improving Ironman triathletes.
The class will cover the following topics:
- How to build an Ironman Training plan.
- How to structure training sessions.
- Where to focus your attention and work.
- Which areas are most important to work on.
- What are the most effective Ironman and 70.3 training sessions
- How do you get faster
The class is free but places must be booked. Click on through for details of how to reserve a place..
Kona Secrets book available
Kona Secrets: Lessons learned from over 50 Kona Qualifications.
Knowledge doesn’t produce results, action does. Just knowing how to do something doesn’t guarantee success, especially something as difficult as qualifying for Kona; you have to put in the hours. In this book I share some of the lessons I learnt between being a back-of-the-pack beginner to qualifying for the Ironman World Championships in Kona, Hawaii.
- Class date: Thursday 22nd March
- Class time: 7pm
- Class location: Wheelworx Store Fonthill Retail Park, Liffey Valley, D22
- How to Book: Email email@example.com with the subject line Ironman Talk. Include your name and phone number please
- The class is free but places are limited so book early
Chasing Kona eBook available
From smoker to back of the pack triathlete to the Ironman World Championships.
Read about how I overcame all of the odds and discovered what it would take to get to the Ironman World Championships – my eBook is now available to buy as an eBook on Amazon UK, Amazon US, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes
It is also available as a paperback at Wheelworx.